sábado, 11 de julio de 2020

Would it feel ok for you to laugh while playing or would that ruin the "magic"?

I have laughed a lot while playing. I have even laughed as a result of extreme feelings (fear, happiness...).

Do I feel bothered if my play partner laughs? Not at all! Actually, I think I like it.

I do remember that time when I was with my Mentor in the Rosas, in Barcelona. There was this other dominant trying a new whip with a submissive. My Mentor offered him to try it on me so I got attached to the Saint Andrews Cross. 

This Dominant started whipping me softly. My Mentor started saying: Come on, you can do it harder... 

The other Dominant was afraid of hurting me and I was just there, expectant...

At certain point, my Mentor said: Ok, give me the whip.

And at that very moment I laughed, I hysterically laughed and shuddered all at the same time. I knew what was going to happen. 

Everyone in there laughed. They said: Look, she was calm with the other Dom but when you took the whip she entered in panic. My Mentor laughed and I could feel how proud and happy he was. 

And I am 100% sure that laugh this not ruin the magic. At least, it made me much more wet!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Punishment

I am not into labels. Especially, when it comes to BDSM. How could our relationship be defined? Was it a mentorship? Were we friends? A BDSM...